The ideas that drive businesses to you
Singapore - Thursday, 30 June 2016 (1.30pm to 4.30pm)
16 Arumugan Road (off Paya Lebar Road) LTC Builing Block D #05-01 Singapore 409961
(In front of MacPherson MRT Station at Exit B)
Register for this 3 hours ASBNE business startup networking cum sharing and pitching event if you are;
1. A start up
2. At the crossroad now seeking to move ahead to the next level
3. Not seeing grown in your present business model
4. Learning how to grow your business faster
5. Looking for a mentor
6. Wanting to find co-founders or partners
7. In need of a platform to test new business ideas, products and services? (You have a sales pitch)
8. Hoping to meet like-minded people.
Mr. David Wee will moderate and share his;
1. Entrepreneurial journey
2. Regional market experiences
3. How to succeed with the future trends and future skills
4. The importance of building communities and branding yourself
There are also 3 slots of 20 minutes each for people who want to use this perform to promote your business to the crowd. Just invest in 5 early bird tickets at S$30 (Total S$150 per slot includes 5 free tickets to attend.) You can also distribute your flyers to the crowd as a sponsored promoter. First come first serve.
Investment for attending this business networking event;
- Early bird payment before 27 June S$30 each
- Payment after 27 June S$50 each
- ASB members S$25 each
- Promotion slot of 20 minutes – S$150 (including 5 tickets for early bird payment before 27 June. First come first serve)
- Promotion slot of 20 minutes after 27 June (including 5 tickets) – S$250
- Cash payment at the door S$75 each
- Get your entire team to attend for maximum effectiveness.
- Registrations will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- There will be no refund for cancellations. However, replacements are welcomed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make any amendment and/or change to the seminar program, venue, speaker replacement and/or topics if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.
Registration and Payment Details;
and then proceed to issue cheque / bank transfer /
bank draft (OCBC Bank Account No: 656-817830-001 SWIFT Code: OCBCSGSG) payable
in S$ only to DW ASSOCIATES PTE LTD and mail to 2 Sin Ming Road,
#02-05 Sin Ming Plaza, Tower 1, Singapore 575583. Tel: (65) 9679 1106
(Mr. / Mrs. /Ms.):
Tel / HP:
David Wee is the Founder and CEO of Asia Speakers Bureau (ASB), ASIA SUCCESS BUSINESS NETWORK EXCHANGE (ASBNE), and DW Associates Pte Ltd, a company empowering creativity and knowledge.
He is also the Founder and Chairman of Global Opportunities David Academy (GODA Entrepreneur Business School), ASB Focus Groups (Aka Mastermind Groups) and CXO Leadership Roundtable.
David is Spirit of Enterprise Award 2009 Nominee.
David served two terms as President of the Singapore Institute of Management, Marketing Executives Group. He has also served in the committee of Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation, Lifestyle Industry Group and the Singapore Retailers Association working committee for National Skills Recognition Systems together with Ministry of Manpower and Standards Board. David is also an active member of MACRI (Malaysian Association of Creativity & Innovation).
David is the present Chairman of MDIS Business School Industrial Advisory Board. The MDIS Business School currently offers degree and postgraduate programmes awarded by the University of Bradford (UK), University of Sunderland (UK), Southern Cross University (Australia) and Grenoble Graduate School of Business (France)
David has achieve a track record for bringing a new fast moving consumer goods company from zero to S$8M turnover and personally opening new accounts with all major department stores, and chain stores in Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Thailand.
With more than 20 years of global business development and marketing experiences in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), Branding and OEM, he had the opportunity to conduct businesses in 18 geographic markets and on most international consumer fairs in Europe, USA, Australia and Asia.
David prior career has been performing front-line, business development functions across a wide spectrum of industries including Consumer Health & Beauty Care, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Lifestyle, Fashion, Household, Toys, Office Supplies, Stationery, Corporate Gifts, Car Accessories, Office Furniture and Commercial Properties.
These responsibilities have included positions as CEO, General Manager, Senior Manager - Sales & Marketing, Operations Manager, Financial Controller and Internal Auditor.
David is the originator of Entrepreneurial leadership and creating new space in a crowded market™, and he is regularly invited to speak in global conferences including Asia Speakers Bureau (ASB)™, IQPC Worldwide, Asia Business Forum, IBC Asia, Informa Group, Entrepreneurs’ Organization – Global Events, Singapore University, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Institute of Management, Marketing Institute of Singapore, Asia Pacific Management Institute, University of Technology Sydney, National Community Leadership Institute, Singapore Business Federation, Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation, Jobs DB, JobStreet, Universitas Pelita Harapan (UPH - Jakarta), Indonesian Manager Club (Surabaya), Jakarta Health Conferences, International Rotary Clubs and many others.
He has also spoken on SkyQuestcom live web cast to global audience including Malaysia, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, and India.
Participants of his workshops, seminars and corporate clients include Johnson & Johnson, Braun, Becton Dickinson, Kelly Services, Baxter, Bayer, Reuters, Guthrie, Unilever, DHL Express, TNT Express, Singapore Petroleum Company, Petronas, American Express, Veolia Water, Ajinomoto, CPF Food, Robinsons, Guardian, Montblanc, Frasers Hospitality, Fraser Place, MPH Bookstores, Brewerkz, Mobile One, SingTel, Siemens, IBM, Panasonic, YKK Holding Asia, Tyco Electronics, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia, Digital Five, Astro, NCS, Alcatel - Lucent, OSIM International, UMW Equipment, Singapore Exchange, Merrill Lynch International, ASME, SMa, STADA, IPOS, Ministry of Defence, SAF, The Air Force, SAFRA, Singapore Police Force, Singapore Civil Defence Force, IDA SINGAPORE, Ministry of Health, Immigration & Checkpoints, National Parks Board, JTC Corporation, PSB Corporation, ST Electronics Singapore, General Hospital, MUIS, CIAS, CAAS, SilkAir, Comfort Delgro, Century 21, ERA, NUS, SMU, NTU, National Institute of Education, Nanyang Polytechnic, ITE, Taylor’s College, Universiti Malaysia Kelantan, Deloitte & Touche, Citibank, Bank Central Asia, Prudential Life, NTUC Income Insurance, AXA Life, Great Eastern, AIA, Amara Hotel, MAHTEC, Acer Sales & Services, Dynacast, Siam Pharmaceutical, Pharmanex, Usana, Nu Skin, Unicity, Indo Food, T-Systems ITC, Check Point Software, Ikram, Smart Reader …
David is often called upon to contribute in many global publications and other media sources. He has authored and published numerous articles in the area of the new normal, the new future, entrepreneurship, concept of leadership, servant leaders, team-building, getting buy-in, shameless marketing, outsourcing your marketing, customer service, communication, knowledge-sharing, fear of failing, build on ideas, creativity, leverage on core competency, corporate culture, problems in teams, why people leave … and what will make them stay.
DW Associates Pte Ltd is incorporated in Singapore in 2003 with registration number 200302507K.
The DW Group business activities include;
1. Asia Speakers Bureau™ (ASB) - Speaking platform & corporate services opportunities for seminars & conferences speakers, trainers, coaches, consultants, seminars & events organizers.
2. Asia Success Business Network Exchange™ – the gateway to succeed in Asia with more than 78,000 business connections
3. Event Organizers for public and in-house seminars, corporate conferences, and C- level networking.
4. Strategic Partnering - Act as representative in Asia. Search, select and evaluate new services, products, and distributors.
5. Business Support Services - Marketing, business & product development for FMCG. 1-2-1 business visit facilitation.
6. Business Development, Sales and Marketing Consultants
7. Entrepreneur / MLM Coaching – one on one
8. Email Marketing Services - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam
- Title was changed to "The ideas that drive businesses to you". Orig#175379 2016-06-24 08:28:49
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM SGT
- 16 Arumugan Road, LTC Builing Block D #05-01 Singapore
Early Bird - each SOLD OUT $30.00 After Early Bird - each SOLD OUT $50.00 ASB Members - each SOLD OUT $25.00 Early Bird - Promtion Slot (5 tickets) SOLD OUT $150.00 After Early Bird - Promotion Slot (5 tickets) SOLD OUT $250.00 Cash payment at the door - each SOLD OUT $75.00
- Venue Address
- 16 Arumugan Road (off Paya Lebar Road) LTC Builing Block D #05-01 Singapore 409961 (In front of MacPherson MRT Station at Exit B) Singapore
In front of MacPherson MRT Station at Exit B
DW Associates Pte Ltd161 Followers